UK and Northern Ireland most products are estimated dispatch of 3-5 days, Republic of Ireland is currently 7-10 days.
Some brands and stock not in our warehouse may take up to 7-10 days or longer due to some issues at the ports, this is out of our control and we sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Our delivery charges are FREE on all orders over £150
£5.95 Northern Ireland
£5.95 UK Mainland
£20.95 Islands and Scottish Highlands
Prices are subject to VAT.
Plain Goods with no Customisation are usually despatched within 5-7 working days.
Production time is usually around 10-12 working days, this gives us adequate time to send our customers detailed proofs of how the logos will look on the garments, create digitised embroidery files and run samples to ensure quality. If your order is ready earlier we will despatch it as soon as we can.
Production time is usually around 10 working days. If your order is ready earlier we will despatch it as soon as we can.
If your order is required for a certain date/function/event that is less than our normal production time please let us know when you are placing your order. We will endeavor to meet your deadline.
Goods are delivered by Royal Mail or DPD delivery service.
The couriers can also make alternative arrangements with you, such as changing the delivery date or leaving instruction to deliver with a neighbour.
1. All goods are offered subject to availability. Delivery of goods will be deemed to take place at the Purchaser’s premises unless otherwise agreed.
2. Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery.
3. All shortages, damage, production errors or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us by telephone within 48-hours and confirmed in writing within 3 working days of dispatch.
4. Garment Graphixs holds no responsibility for items which may be damaged or lost when customer has requested goods to be left in specific collection locations by DPD e.g. Behind bin.
5. Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the couriers POD and a delivery note which the goods have been signed as unchecked, short or damaged as appropriate.
6. By arrangement all deliveries should be carefully checked-in to ensure correct garments are delivered as no responsibility can be accepted thereafter for none or short deliveries.
7. Any damaged parcels should be checked in front of the courier’s delivery person and signed for accordingly.
1. You may return any item bought from our standard range* within 21 days of delivery providing it is in the original packaging and suitable for resale. Unfortunately we cannot refund carriage costs. We will also pay the return carriage costs for exchanges or refunds where the return is our error or the material is deemed to be faulty. Returns can take up to 14 working days to be processed.
2. Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty we cannot accept the return of:
o Goods that have been embroidered, badged or printed.
o Goods that have been assembled in line with your requirements.
o Goods that have been specially procured in line with your requirements and do not form part of our standard range*.
3. Our promise is to uplift unwanted goods from your premises within 5 days of the request being made.
4. This does not affect your statutory rights.
5. In the event of goods arriving with production or manufacturing errors Garment Graphixs reserves the right to correct these prior to offering a refund, at the sole discretion of Garment Graphixs.
* Our standard range is any item available on our website and does not include special colours or sizes.
Garment Graphixs Ltd
Returns Dept- Web Order XXX (replace with your web order number)
Unit 2, 47 Duncrue Cresent
Duncrue Industrial Estate
Belfast, N. Ireland
Please also include your reason for returning and the Web order number inside your returned package