Our delivery charges are FREE on all orders over £150
£4.95 Northern Ireland
£9.95 UK Mainland
Prices are subject to VAT.
Plain Goods with no Customisation will be despatched within 3-5 working days.
Production time is 10-15 working days, this gives us adequate time to send our customers detailed proofs of how the logos will look on the garments, create digitised embroidery files and run samples to ensure quality. If your order is ready earlier we will despatch it as soon as we can.
Production time is 10 working days. If your order is ready earlier we will despatch it as soon as we can.
If your order is required for a certain date/function/event that is less than our normal production time please let us know when you are placing your order. We will endeavor to meet your deadline.
Who provide you with full tracking once your order is dispatched, on the morning of the date of delivery you also receive an email, which gives you a one-hour window for your delivery time.
Goods are delivered by DPD delivery service will require a signature on receipt.
DPD can also make alternative arrangements with you, such as changing the delivery date or leaving instruction to deliver with a neighbour.
1. All goods are offered subject to availability. Delivery of goods will be deemed to take place at the Purchaser’s premises unless otherwise agreed.
2. Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery.
3. All shortages, damage, production errors or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us by telephone within 48-hours and confirmed in writing within 3 working days of dispatch.
4. Garment Graphixs holds no responsibility for items which may be damaged or lost when customer has requested goods to be left in specific collection locations by DPD e.g. Behind bin.
5. Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the couriers POD and a delivery note which the goods have been signed as unchecked, short or damaged as appropriate.
6. By arrangement all deliveries should be carefully checked-in to ensure correct garments are delivered as no responsibility can be accepted thereafter for none or short deliveries.
7. Any damaged parcels should be checked in front of the courier’s delivery person and signed for accordingly.